Wednesday, June 25, 2008






On Thursday, June 19th, I took the day off from my work as my daughter and grandchildren came up for the day. I was so excited. This was Ali's first trip. Gage was excited to see his grandma. After she had told him he was coming up here, he just kepted asking when they were going to grandmas. We had a very nice day together. She arrived around 12:30 or so, then we went to lunch, afterwards went to visit my parents so they could see their new greatgranddaughter. It made my parents very happy. My mom just thought she was adorable, but she thinks Gage is a doll too, which I do too. lol I may be a little prejudiced don't you think? My brother came over to my parents and Gage had him on the floor playing horses and trains with him. It was so funny. Wore my brother out. We were there for a while, then went by my work, so my co-worker and my sister-in-law could see the kids. Then we left including David came home, picked up Justin, went to Bob Evans to eat. Sister Dodd and Lauren met us there. It was lots of fun. Lauren was so cute too. She had on her mommys sunglasses. Afterwards we left there went back to our house and spent the rest of the evening. Gage had a blast playing with all of grandmas toys. He loves trucks and trains. His daddy drives a truck. My daughter did not leave until around 10:40 p.m. I was so worried, because she had a three hour drive. So needless to say I wasn't sleeping till she texted me she was home. But it was a great day. I love being with my grandchildren. So I am posting some pictures from that day.

0 comments: