Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We are in revival at our church with Brother Royce Bates. The revival started on Friday evening the 24th and goes through this Sunday the 2nd. On Sunday night, our pastor and his family sang. They sung Born To Serve The Lord. Kameron just loves to sing. He gets it from his dad. So I went to the back of the church to do a video clip of it. The problem is, there were some heads in the way in the beginning, and I did move up a pew so my camera kind of was moved around. But the one head did move, so you can see them. They did a great job. So I have a posted the video clip. I hope you enjoy. Their youngest Lauren is going to be just like her brother Kameron. When we start singing in church, she gets a book stands on the pew and sings with everyone else. It is so cute. She also will raise her hand, and the one time she dropped the book and raised both hands, and looked towards the heavens.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Just for your info, those scriptures you are referring to, are thanks to google! LOL I am good w/ google and that's about it. My husband is even amazed at how I can find things!