Sunday, April 26, 2009





Hello Everyone, I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. To much going on in my life. I will say I am back to work full-time which that in itself keeps me hopping, trying to keep up with my house, laundry, my oldest son Ryan flew in on April 14th and was here through April 23rd. Went down to my daughters on Wed. April 22nd, to celebrate my granddaughters Ali"s first birthday and see my son-in-law one last time before he left for Iraq. Went down on Friday to Sandusky,Ohio to visit my niece in the hospital who had another new baby boy on Thursday, Weston Lee. He weighed 5 lbs. 14 ounces and was 19 inches long. He has a brother Jayden who will be one on May 8th. Ali will actually be one on May 2nd. But we celebrated it early so her daddy could be here.

So I am just going to post a bunch of pictures. If you have any questions you can write and ask me about them.

0 comments: